Identify the agencies (military mental health clinic) funding sources (Department of Defense).Assignment 1: Personal Journal Entry 2
Each member of a group contributes to the group’s dynamic even if the member is silent. As a clinical social worker, it is important to understand the dynamics you bring to a group and the role you tend to assume in a group setting. Every individual has his or her own way of interacting. Knowing your own personal style and the role you tend to choose will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses when working within a group.
· Write an entry in your Personal Journal describing the dynamics of your Wiki Group.
· Reflect on your participation in the dynamics.
· What role have you assumed in the group?
· Have you used any empowerment strategies in moving the group forward? If not, what strategy could you implement?
Submit your Journal Entry (1 pages).
Assignment 2: Agency Funding and Policy Implication
For this assignment, you are expected to meet with your Field Instructor, discuss the organization’s funding sources and later, research current state and federal policies that impact the agency’s funding.
Submit a 1 page paper in which you:
1. Identify the agencies (military mental health clinic) funding sources (Department of Defense).
2. Identify state (Idaho) and federal policies that impact the agency’s funding.
3. Explain in specific detail, the impact of the policies identified and how they impact the military mental health clinic funding.
4. Discuss potential threats to the military mental health clinic funding as a result of the current policies.
References (use 2 or more)