Inductively Developed Themes
Completing a Qualitative Study
This week will allow you to apply what you have been learning along with the information gathered for your 10 Strategic Points. You will use “mock” data to complete your study.
1. Use “Assignments Document” and Mock Interviews to complete this assignment.
2. This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
3. Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
4. You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
1. Code the data.
2. Present the results in a table similar to Table 1 in Assignment Tables document.
3. Create a codebook in a table similar to Table 2 in Assignment Tables document.
4. Words or Phrases That Appear Frequently
5. Create a table for each theme similar to Table 3 in Assignment Tables document.
6. Inductively Developed Themes
7. Write a report of the results. Include an introduction, discussion of your sample and instruments, data analysis, results, recommendations, and references.
8. See complete directions in “Assignments Document.”