Life Cycle of Social Movements (Emergence, Coalescence, Bureaucratization, or Decline)
eview the materials in this section on the Partnership Matrix. Think about the human service organization you are developing for this class and complete the following tasks:
- Identify one Grassroots Lobbying group and one Direct Lobbying group that is working to support the needs of your clients.
- Identify the Stage of the Life Cycle of Social Movements (Emergence, Coalescence, Bureaucratization, or Decline) that best describes the issues that need to be addressed with your clients.
- Identify one way to use the Collaboration, Strategic Alliance, and Corporate Integration strategies of the Partnership Matrix to enhance the Advocacy work of your organizations.
- Determine which approach from the Partnership Matrix would be the best fit for your organization. Explain your answer.
- Your assignment should be between 250-325 words in length (typically, one to one and half double-spaced pages), not counting cover page, reference list page, appendices, figures, or tables.
- Your assignment should include a title page and a reference list page (if using references), and be completed in Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, with appropriate header, page numbers, one-inch margins, and meet all other requirements of APA Stylebook.
- One reference is required. Please format them in the most current APA format.
- Please refer to the rubric associated with this assignment for detailed guidance about expectations and grading.
- Please submit this assignment through Assignments in D2L by 11:59PM Central Time on Sunday.
In this course all your written assignments are expected to use APA Formatting and citation.