Create a study guide for Conduct Disorder. Your study guide should be in the form of an outline with references, and you should incorporate visual elements such as concept maps, charts, diagrams, images, color coding, mnemonics, and/or flashcards. Be creative! It should not be in the format of an APA paper. The guide should be informed by the DSM-5 but also supported by at least three other scholarly resources.
Areas of importance you should address within the paper, but are not limited to, are:
· Signs and symptoms according to the DSM-5
· Differential diagnoses
· Development and course
· Considerations related to culture, gender, age
· Pharmacological treatments, including any side effects
· Nonpharmacological treatments
· Diagnostics and labs
· Legal and ethical considerations
· Pertinent patient education considerations
Please ensure that the paper is organized and detailed outline form.
Informative and well-designed visual elements
Supported by DSM-5
At least three current, evidence-based resources from literatures.