Stanford Prison Experiment
Zimbardo Research Paper
MUST BE NEW AND ORIGINAL WORK NOT GIVEN TO OTHER STUDENTS. Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in the accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Include citations in the text and references at the end of the document in APA format.PLEASE READ INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY. IN TEXT CITATION AND MUST CITE ALL REFERENCE IN APA FORMAT. MUST ADHERE TO RUBRIC.
View the following segments from the “Classic Studies in Psychology” video:
- Stanford Prison Experiment
- The Results
Develop a 8-10 slide PowerPoint (with speaker notes) discussing the impact of Dr. Zimbardo’s study on social psychology.
Include the following in your paper:
- The value of the study in relation to social psychology
- The relevance of the study in relation to contemporary world issues
- The value of the study in relation to humanity as a whole
- The problems and ethical concerns the study created
- Current safeguards in place to reduce the likelihood of ethical concerns arising in research studies